National Joblink (NJL) is a premier registered training organisation which has served the Tasmanian Community for the past 21 years and more recently over the past several years we have expanded our services to deliver training throughout Queensland, Northern Territory and South Australia. Over these years we have offered a diverse range of services to the community. We are a not for profit organisation that is owned by the community.
NJL is a Nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number 60156) with a broad range of expertise in many areas. We offer a range of services to business, employers, jobseekers, young people and the general public.
- Accredited Training
- Youth Connections & Teen Parent Support Provider
- Non accredited training & mentoring
- Indigenous Employment Panel Member
- National Youth Facilitator's Panel
- Workassist Online (e-learning)
- Smarter Thinking Program (For Schools)
- Working Program (for Jobseekers)
NJL prides itself on being a flexible customer focused organisation ready, willing and able to assist.